Attendance is an important tool of education that helps measure student attendance and interest in studies. Attendance Incentives for students are compulsory because it is used to calculate the presence of the student in various subject classes and labs. Those students who have higher attendance records will secure more. For higher attendance incentives students must be motivated for proper classes. Here are the best ways to establish higher attendance incentives.
Attendance Incentives for Students
To regulate the students, we need to apply the best incentive attendance ideas that attract the students and force them to come to school. When we motivate or give prizes or similar things happen students attract because they like all these activities. Every Student tries his/her best to achieve that reward and prove themselves best. Due to this student regularly comes to school, attend classes and perform well. Following are some Attendance Incentives for Students;
- Offering Positive Comments:
Teachers must encourage their students with some appreciative words when he/she attends school regularly. These words motivate them because it’s human nature. Humans always like appreciation when they achieve a goal.
- Award for highest attendance Students:
The school need to arrange an event to appreciate the students or appreciate the students in the school assembly and give an award. Students became more motivated because they were awarded the highest attendance in front of the whole school. It also motivates the irregular students and they try to maintain high attendance.
- Extra Recess Time:
Students love the extra recess time during the hours of school. The class who maintains the highest attendance for a month must give an extra recess time of 15-20 minutes on Friday. That’s enough for the students but this session must be held in the presence of the teacher. Look at Cooking Food Activities for Preschoolers.
Attendance Incentives for Elementary Students
Elementary students like little things and those students are attracted easily by some simple and easy tricks. Some of the attendance incentives for elementary students are following;
- Special School Stationeries:
The teacher may also offer the students special school stationery like pencils or pens with the school logo. The teacher also gives the shirt, cup or badge with the school logo or cool slogans to the students.
- Special Privilege:
If you offer a special privilege to the student for attending school regularly they must try to achieve it. This privilege may include some candies, chocolates or no homework for a day.
- Poster Activity:
Students like different activities and love to be a part of that activity. To attract the students school can arrange a poster competition for middle, elementary and high school students on the “Importance of School Attendance”. In this way, students learn the importance of school attendance. Get the idea about Tell Me About Yourself Sample Answers.
Perfect Attendance Incentives
Perfect attendance means no off. Students attend all the classes regularly and ultimately they perform very well. The perfect attendance incentives are;
- The first and most important job of a student is school where he/she does not just learn and read. Students are trained to manage their time and how to act. So that you are punctual and regular when start a job
- A Regular student completes his/her education on time and achieves good grades. Resultantly he/she finds the best job according to the expectations.
- The students must have to avoid maintaining attendance. More stay-at-home makes school life difficult.
- The families of students must arrange vacations and doctor’s appointments according to school vocations so that students don’t waste their time.
- The absence causes the loss of class work and affects learning too. Doesn’t matter if it’s an excused or unexcused absence. Check Leon County Schools Calendar.
As you know studying is very important and students are often absent from school. In this expect Attendance Incentives for Students play a vital role. Teachers and schools must arrange some activities that attract the students to the school. A student with great attendance can achieve more. Try to maintain your student attendance for good performance.